5.18.2016

Spring / Summer ASOS Wishlist

I always get very excited when the weather turns that little bit warmer and you can start thinking about all the gorgeous Spring / Summer clothes, that fill up the high street.  

When it comes to Spring / Summer my style turns very girlie, I love all the pretty summer dresses, the lace and the floral crowns. Of course my first stop for some inspiration was ASOS. As you know I love ASOS. The fact they have everything you ever need or want in nearly every size for different shapes and sizes! It was the perfect and only place to start. 

I wouldn't be able to have a look on the site if I didn't put anything in my saved items, so today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pieces that will be a must have for this season. 




 I love all these pieces, they are perfect for a casual day out and about or to dress up in the evenings. I'm sure you will be seeing these in up coming hauls and they will be not be staying in my saved items for long!!

Do you have any favourite pieces from ASOS at the moment??

Much Love 

Alice 
xx




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns