5.11.2016

Rosegold Obsession Continues...


I just wanted to share with you a new gorgeous pair of shoes. I may do a little outfit of the day with theses at some point in the future so be sure to look out for that.


These gorgeous rose gold metallic pumps are from Kurt Geiger. I had brought a black pair around this time of year last year and loved them so I thought it was time to update my boring black pair.



I absolutely love these, I think they are gorgeous and as my style has gone very plain and simple lately these would be the perfect item to give my outfit a bit of personality!



Not only to they jazz up and outfit they are also the perfect comfort shoes to run around it. I've had so many compliments when wearing these shoes. 

I loves these to pieces and I can not get enough of them.

Much love 

Alice 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns