4.01.2015

ASOS Wish List

As most of you know, if you have been reading my posts for a while, I have an unhealthy obsession with ASOS. I can not explain how much I love ASOS from the wonderful wide range of clothes and bags. If you need something it most properly will be on ASOS and I love that!

Being in love with ASOS means I always have bits saved in my wishlist and today I thought I would share them with you.



I have been looking for a spring coat that will keep me warm in the colder days but still be cute. I love this one from ASOS. The shape and colour is just gorgeous! I need this in my life!! 

Sunnies, you can never have enough and I'm loving the nude floral look lately. Perfect to take me all the way through Spring and Summer. 

A pair of trainers...might be a slight strange thing for me to have on my wishlist but 1)they are gorgeous and 2) I really want to start getting a little more fitter and healthy. So why not have a gorgeous pair of trainers.

Lastly, pretty chiffon shell tops. I love these for spring and summer. They dress up any outfit and these two are just perfect! 

So thats in my wishlish. Whats in yours? 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love asos too - can't go on there without wanting everything! That camel coat is gorgeous and i'm loving the river island glasses!

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns