4.06.2015

A Step Back In Time

A few weekends ago, the family and I went for a little weekend away to Richmond, North Yorkshire. On the Saturday we went to a little place called Beamish Village. This is a little village that it a complete step back in time. There is a gorgeous market town based on the times leading up to the First World War, an 1940's farm and Colliery, early 1900's miners village and a lot a lot more such as trams rides and railways. 

I abouslalty loved our day out, you felt like you have transported back into time. I just had to share with you some of my favourite photos from that day! 



























I hope you liked this different type of post from me today and are having a lovely Easter weekend. 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns