4.03.2015

April Wish List

At the end of every single month I make a wish list of all the gorgeous products I would love to purchase during the following month. As its now spring, I wanted to have a good re-freash and try produces that I have always wanted to try but never have gotten around to it! So hopefully this month will be the month that I do try all the gorgeous products that i've been meaning to try!


This river island coat is just beyond gorgeous and was actually the first purchase from my wishlist. Its even more gorgeous in person! 


Ever since Real Techniques brought out there new Metal Collection, I've wanted every single one. Maybe this month I will finally get my hands on them! If you have tried any what are you favourites? 


Miss Dior Perfume, something I always spray whenever I'm in a department store but have never brought! Such a gorgeous bottle and scent. This could be my spring/summer scent!


Jo Malone candles, another thing I've always wanted but never splurged! 


I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, if you follow me on twitter you would have seen me obsessing over trying new products from the Liz Earle collection. Two of the ones I want to try are Skin Tonic Toner and Skin Repair Moisturiser! 

Theses are all my April Wish List, make sure you are following me on Twitter and Instagram to see if i do purchase anything off my wishlist. 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx





1 comment:

  1. Liz Earle cleanse and polish is amazing although I've been using coconut oil lately and my skin is loving it! I really want to try their face masks!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns