4.08.2015

Favourite Place To Brunch | Bills

Going for Brunch is properly one of my favourite meals to eat out - considering breakfast for me at home is normally just toast. My most favourite place to do this has to be Bills, I love the atmosphere, the set up and the food - always a bonus! The set out of Bills is quite rustic with a lot of metal work. They also sell a lot of the things that are on the menu such as pink lemonade, sweets, jam the list is endless. 

I've properly been going to Bills for just over a year and I am still in love with it as ever. What I normally order are: Pancakes which comes with banana, strawberry, blueberries and maple syrup and either a good coffee or a smoothie/juice. The food and coffee is just gorgeous! 



Top two photos are from a different time at Bills - look at how amazing these pancakes are!!!! 








What is your favourite place to brunch or do you share the same love for me?

Much Love 

Alice
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I love how simple but cute this is- and yes those pancakes look like they are to die for! Making me hungry just looking at this! Haha.

    Amanda || amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pancakes are amazing, you should give Bills a try!

      x

      Delete
  2. Wow, this Bills place looks amazing and their food looks so delicious (especially those pancakes). I've never tried pink lemonade either, so would definitely love to try it out too! Where is this located lovely? I'd love to visit!

    LL | www.cautivar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a lovely place to eat - they do breakfast, lunch and dinner!! They have restaurants everywhere just have a look on their website but i go to the one in St Albans Hertfordshire! You should defiantly take a visit sometime x

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns