4.11.2015

Spring Hair with Prairie Charms

With Spring in the air, I thought I would spring up my hair. As much as I love experimenting with different hair styles, looks and colour with both on friends and myself. I however always seem to fall back into the same routine (down and curly)  



Prairie Charms recently contacted me about their wonderful collaboration with the Make A Wish Foundation, this is focus on the importance of giving back to others, sharing love and bringing everyone together! Make A Wish Foundation are a charity that arrange heart-warming magical experiences for children with life-threating illness. If you want to find out more then please go and check out their site. As part of this amazing collaboration, Prairie Charms promise to donate an amazing 25% from every order to charity! This is just such a lovely gesture and one i just could not refuse to be a part with. 

For me getting my hair done with either mum, girlfriends or alone is something I love to do. It brings so much love and can just brighten up someones day. This is exactly what I had in mind when I purchased my goodies from Prairie Charms. As many of you know I love glitter and bows so when I come across this selection over on Prairie charms I was in heaven. From this collection I purchased the Teresa Burnt Copper Glitter BowVeronica Cotton Bow and Pandora Cotton Bow. I am in love with these three bows and I just wanted to share some of the way i like to stye them. 

First way I love is a simple half up half down look. Just selection the hair from ear to ear, and secure with some bobby pins. When its all secure just add a bow. Super girlie and super cute! 


Second way, a really quick and easy one. Gather all your hair into a high pony and create a bun (either by using a doughnut or just twist hair around) add any bobby pin to secure the bun once all done just pop a bow onto the side! 


Lastly, with either day old hair or freshly washed hair. I like to do a cute side braid, you can either start with a french plan or just for straight in with a normal braid. Just secure with a clear band, I like to pull at the braid to just give it more off a messy look! Once all done just pop in your bow where ever you like, i popped mine at the top of my plait.





I hope that if you do try out any of these styles it gives you maybe some happiness to even just that little touch of confidences. Please to check out Prairie Charms and if you do purchases anything I would love to know! 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx





1 comment:

  1. These look cute! I like the bronze glittery one best :)

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns