4.11.2015

I'll Be Right Back


This is just a super quick post, I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be blogging for the next week. Everything is fine and i love blogging, its just the simple little thing. Im going away for the week and just want to take a complete break from blogging, social media - i still will be taking a lot of photos so look out for them when I'm back. 

I just want to focus on having a fulfil holiday and spending some time with my family, and not worrying out finding internet to upload or being stuck on my laptop. I hope you can all understand this. 

I have a lot of posts all ready waiting to be uploaded for when i come back. If you do have any requested then just leave them in the comments below! 

On a side note how gorgeous is this picture - love Pinterest! 

Much Love 

Alice
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns