3.25.2015

Everyday Base

I have always loved a full coverage look with my foundation, I love the flawless look. My foundation is something I will take my time with you will be the longest part of my routine. I have tried so many foundation both high end and drug store the same with concealer and I finally think I have my base down to a 'T' I love how gorgeous my skin looks with these products and of course I wanted to share these products with you. Surprising all of these products are drug store - bonus!! 


Primer - Instablur The Body Shop
Concealer - Revlon Colourstay Concealer 
Foundation - Revlon Colourstay Foundation 
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte 

Instablur primer has changed my life completely, the product glides on so lovely and has a slight velvety feel to it and really does blur out any imperfections. Once i've applied this I then go ahead with concealer on any spots, redness, imperfections and just blend it in with the Real Techniques Buffing brush. I am loving using a flat top brush to applaud and blend it all in. After I blend the concealer I dot the foundation around all over my face and go in with the same brush to just blend that. Once that is all blended in I will normally with any foundation left on the back of my hand and just re-apply in any areas that may need a little bit more coverage. To finish I will just go ahead a powder focusing under my eyes and any problem areas. 

I love how these products give such a gorgeous flawless look and it doesn't feel cakey at all! I would love to know what your everyday base is? 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns