6.26.2015

Swimwear Favourites Featuring Asos

There are so many different types of swimwear on the market; from one-pieces to metallic. As Summer is upon us and we are all jetting off on holidays I thought it would be perfect time to just talk through what swimwear I love. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I have an unhealthy obsession with ASOS, which is where I have found all of the gorgeous pieces!  

Asos have an amazing range of swimwear. They cater for all different shapes and sizes plus have so many different colours too! It is the first place that I will look when searching for swimwear for the holiday season.

I found 12 different types of swimwear from ASOS that I just had to share with you. I absolutely love all them all and very much wish I was going on holiday for the whole of summer! 























One Piece - There are so many different pattens and variety when it comes to the one piece. I love these three, the cut out detailing and the gorgeous prints. To me a complete must have for the holidays. Love!!























High Waisted Bikini - You will always find me in an high waisted bikini on holiday. I love how flattering they are on all body types. The detailing and colours on these three are just beautiful. 























Metallic - They have been very where lately on sunglasses, bags nail polish and now they have reach the swimwear. If you want to make a statement with your swimwear then metallic is perfect for that. As much as I love how gorgeous they are I don't know if I could pull it off! 























The Standard Bikini - I love how easy these are while on holiday, you can mix and match with colours and styles: ASOS allows you to do this so easily! Perfect if you aren't talking a lot with you but what to mix it up. 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns