6.05.2015

What I Got For My 20th Birthday



On Tuesday I turned 20. I thought today I would just share with you what I got for my Birthday. *disclaimer Im not trying to brag or show off with what I got, I just purely what you show you, as i personally love watching and reading these types of posts* 



 Miss Dior Eau De Parfum 
Flawless Finish Collection Instablur Primer & BB Cream The Body Shop
Eau Des Jardins Fragrance Clarins 
Shower Creams Floral Collection Marks & Spencers
Real Techniques Gold Collection 301, 300, 100

Topshop and a spa voucher. 
  Also received some chocolates and pink champagne and brought myself some lovely flowers!



 To this post I have also just added a few pictures of our meal out in the evening and also my outfit. We went to Cote Brasserie in St Albans, I must say its absolutely gorgeous inside and the food was lovely! I wore white shift vest from Asos, midi skirt H&M and glitter sandals Marks & Spencer's.




Much Love 

Alice 
xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns