5.06.2015

Spring Make up Haul

I seem to go through stages where all I buy is either skin care & beauty or fashion, and throughout the last couple of weeks its been all about the beauty! I normally just purchase all my beauty and skin care at my local boots, but after realising I had 10% discount with lookfantastic (joys of still being a student) I thought that I would see what sort of products they sell! 

I am completely converted! I love how everything you would ever need, is in one place and products that I would have never tried and right there, a click away! I thought I would show you a little splurge I made on lookfantastic and also just a few products that I picked up in The Body Shop.



InstsaBlur Primer 
Wild Argan Oil Hand Cream


Benefit - High Beam
CID Cosmetics I - Glow - Ice Pop
bareMinerals Ready Blush - The Secrets Out
L'oral Paris Colour Riche Quad - Timeless Beige 


Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick - Frambourjoise 
Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick - Ole Flamingo 


Let me know if you are a fan of lookfantastic and if so what products would you recommend? 

Much Love 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns