5.26.2015

Get Ready With Me | Make Up Edition

Getting all dressed up is something that I love to do. Whether its for a evening out or just for a bit of fun, its one thing I absolutely love. Last Friday night gave me the perfect opportunity to, we all went out for a family meal to a local Italian restaurants - Zaza. The food was gorgeous! 

While I was getting ready I thought I would share with you how I prepare my skin and apply my makeup. This is a step that properly takes up at least half of my routine, I really do like to take my time as I believe that a good base will help for long lasting make up which applies better. 

Starting with skincare, this is my routine on a daily bases. I am having a big clear out with my skin care as I seem to have collected a lot of samples. Which I have slowly been making my way through. To take of any eye make up I used the Garnier Micellar Water - this really does remove any traces of make up. To cleanse and remove face make up i have been using a sample from Clarins Pure Cleansing Melt this very much as what it says, melts into a gorgeous oil which then melt off any makeup! Another cleanser/exfoliate sample I have been using is ESPA Pro cleanser, this is a gorgeous products which helps cleanse and exfoliate at once! Moving onto toners for the last couple of months I have been using the Liz Earle Skin Tonic. Finishing with serums and moisturise, I have been loving the Clarins Eye Contour Balm, The Body Shops Seaweed serum and Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser. All threes of these are gorgeous hydrating products and i believe that made a different in my skin.   


I allow my moisturiser to sink in for about 10 minutes before apply my make up. Starting with the base: Pore fessional, Revlon Colourstay Concealer, Nars Sheer Glow, Rimmal Stay Matte Powder. Eyes: Two Faced Eye Insurance, Naked Palette, Rimmel Skinny Liquid Liner, Clarins Mascara, Gimme Brow, Benefit High Brow. Face: Body Shop Honey Bronzer, Body Shop Honey Bronzer Highlighter, Benefit Dandelion Blusher.      



I love this natural evening summer look! 


Much Love 

Alice
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns