5.13.2015

Second Blog Anniversay


This week my blog turned two! To me this is just completely crazy, and i just want to say a massive thank you. Thank you to everyone that has read my blog, has supported. The support from the blogging community is just amazing. I love how we support and encourage rather then bad mouthing.  I do believe that a lot of blogs cherish and grow because of the amazing community and i hope for me to keep growing and developing, as i believe it has so much in the last two years. 

Mostly, I just want to say thank you to all of you guys that read my blog. Whether you have been here since the first ever blog or have just discovered my blog today, you all mean so much to me and my blog wouldn't be the same without you guys!!  So thanks you! 

Lastly, what i would love is if you all leave your blog URL in the comments below, so we can all support and discover new exciting blogs! 

I hope you are all having such a lovely day, with whatever you have planned. 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns