7.02.2014

My June Favourites

Hello Lovlies,

How are we already in July?! This year is going way to fast! As it is the beginning of a new month I thought I'd show you my June Favourites! 


Make Up


Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay - In- Place Foundation 


Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush On Glow Highlighter 



Fashion


Big Felt Floppy Hat in Tan - £28



Grey Floral Print Pleated Mini Skirt - £25



Random Favourites



Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 


A Week With Marilyn DVD 

Finally of course my favourite part of June was my birthday and the lovely day spa day I had with my mum! I would love to know what your June favourites are. 

Much Love 

Alice 

xx



1 comment:

  1. I love your hat it is so adorable. And also the camera is great. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns