7.28.2014

River Island Sale Gems

I love a sale and a bargain, but never have the patience to go through all the clothes in the shops plus I never find what I'm looking for compared to online sale shopping. This time didn't let me down either as I found two gorgeous pieces in the River Island sale, the things that amazed me about these pieces 1)the price and 2) just how gorgeous they were to be in the sale. Im not too sure weather they will still be in the sale or not but I just had to share with you my sale gems. 


Light Pink Jacquard Pleated Mini Skirt. I fell in love with this piece after buying the grey floral skirt version of this, so when I saw this in the sale I just had to buy it. This skirt also has a a blazer which matches, however this was sold out in my size. The skirt was £10 (reduced from £25) 



Dark Green Embellished Playsuit is perfect for the transformation from day to night and for only £10 you can't really go wrong (reduced from £25) 



Much Love 

Alice 

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns