7.09.2014

Get Ready With Me: Girlie Lunch












I love having a girlie lunch with one of my closet friends, it gives us a chance to catch up in the latest gossip and generally to just have a good old catch over some food! Today I thought I'd share with you a 'Get Ready With Me' 

To start off I jumped into the shower, I am loving the L'oral EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner for coloured hair, I get my hair highlighted about every 8-10 weeks and need something that is going to really look after my hair and nourish it and it does that for sure my hair looks and feels soft and healthy. For my body I recently picked up the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash and Scrub I honestly don't know how I feel about these products I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after I have used both together however I'm sure if I'm a fan of the smell. 

After I jumped out the shower I washed my face with the Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser I got this as a sample in a magazine and have fallen in love with it and will have to buy the fall size when I have used this one all up! My skin has been needing a bit of TLC lately so I used the Good Things Five Minute Mask this always leaves my skin feeling nourish refreshed - love it! I just finish my skin of with the Elemis Fresh Skin Moisturiser which is also another sample I'm loving and my Soap & Glory Eye cream and some lip balm. 

Lately I have been loving making smoothies and having them as part of my get ready routine. Today I made a Strawberry and Banana one and was delicious! I picked out my outfit today I'm just wearing my Joni Topshop Jeans with a White Sheer Cami - I changed into a white sheer T-shirt instead - my Topshop Floppy Hat and my Forever 21 Bag.

I then moved onto my hair, I'm been doing the same hair routine properly for the last like 3 years! I need to change it up badly!! Before I blow dry I apply some Assie Colour Product Serum to the ends of my hair this makes my hair so soft and fizz free. I then just go ahead and blow dry. Once its all dry I go in with my curling wand - I can't remember which one it is as I have had it for like I said 3 years ish - Once my hair is all nice a curled I just used a little bit of Salt Spray the one I'm using is from Toni and Guy! 

Onto the makeup, this is pretty much the make up I used in my Summer Make Up post. Ive just switched my normal eyeliner with the Benefit Push Me Up Eyeliner, which I did a review on on my lasted post - Benefits They're Real 

Thats me all ready for my girlie lunch! I hope you enjoyed this Get Ready With Me post! 

Much Love 

Alice 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns