7.08.2014

Review: They're Real Push - Up Liner










'It's the first ever lash-hugging gel liner pen! The custom AccuFlex tip hugs your lash line for bigger - looking eyes in seconds. The closer the line, the bigger the eye' theses are the claims from benefits new beauty product. The liner has had amazing views online, and anything that can make a winged eye look easy is worth a try!! 

I have been so excited for this to come out and to get my hands on one for my own. I love how benefit advertise there new products, making it criminal and breaking your product out of a safe was a fun and imaginative idea - love it!!

First of all I love the packaging, I love the bright orange with the black really eye-catching. I also like how this packaging is very similar to the 'They're Real Mascara' - as they are sold as a power couple to eyes! The pen its self is very sleek classy packaging, i love that the cap is a twist one to get it off and on as its always annoying when your eyeliner cap falls off and you have black inside your make up bag!! I like how you have to twist for the liner to come out of the tip. Basically i love the packaging!! 

I love how soft and flexible the tip is you can really get in close to the last line to make a clean, thin line of eyeliner on the lash line. It is very build able to create your perfect eyeliner look. It gives a very matte finish and is waterproof - perfect for festivals, holiday and summer! 

I did find it a little hard to get off, i found myself rubbing at my eyes for a while which is never a good thing. I also found it left me with a black line on the top of my eyelid after a very busy day in the sun. For me they are the only downside to the product: they do sell a remover for the product which i will defiantly recommend buying. 

I do love this product and it will have a place in my make up bag! 

I hope you enjoyed this little review. 

Much Love 

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns