6.27.2014

Lunch and Dog Walking








 On a sunny day there is nothing better then having lunch out we went to our typical favourite place Bills - I have written a blog post on breakfast there before - we have never had lunch or dinner there so I was very excited to see what was on the menu! It was  I had a burger with skinny chips and a strawberry and banana milkshake. I love the atmosphere and food at Bills and it will always be a place that i keep returning too.

After some lunch the three of us headed around the shops I picked up some printed trousers these are the most comfortable things EVER, they have a gorgeous purple/blue/black patten and are the perfect things to slouch around in or to dress up with a pair of your favourite heels.

For the rest of the day I just spend waling my dog, reading fashion magazine and relaxing in the sun. I hope you enjoyed looking through the photos and having a little peak into my day!

Much Love

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns