1.01.2016

To 2016!!

It is beyond crazy how fast this year has gone. There has been some highs and also some lows. There will be memories I will never forget, some experiences I will never forget and some good old laughing fits as well.

Overall its been a good year, i hope 2016 will follow in 2015 foot sets. I can not wait to see what 2016 has in store within the blogging world, work life and personal. 

I want to share even more of these little experiences and memories on this blog in the coming year, as well as the usual fashion and make up pieces as well.

Thank you so much to everyone that reads and supports my blog, I have seen it grown a lot over the last year so thank you!! 

I hope 2016 begins you hope and joy. 

Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns