1.25.2016

A 'Pick Me Up' Evening Routine

We all have them days where we just feel a bit rubbish. Normally for me when I have days like this, I will run myself a bath, read a book or magazines and just have some time for myself. I will also put my phone on flight mode so i won't get distracted by that buzzing off. 


Lately for me a lush bath bomb has been a must!! I love how nourishing they leave the skin feeling and the colours are just gorgeous. I think the one I used was called 'Think Pink' 












For body products I will always use the original range from soap and glory for those time I need a little pick me up. I find this range comforting in the way it smells and leaves the skin feeling gorgeous after. 

I will need to get the full sizes of this once I've used up all the sample! 


For face prep, i will take off any make up using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, i'll use the Elemis White Brightening Even Tone Cleanser to use as a second cleaner. To exfoliate I've been loving the Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It ( I will just use this on my t-zone) the last product I will use in to prep is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner. 

For treatment I will used Origins Clear Improvements mask. Once the mask is on i will have my bath, read a book or magazines while it dries. 

Once removed I will follow up with hydration, for eyes I love the Clarins Eye Contour Balm and for face Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream. If I have any breakouts I will just place a little of Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask on each. 

Much Love 

Alice
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns