1.13.2016

This Year I Want Too

Picture from Pinterest 

This time of year is when everyone starts with there new year resolutions. Every where on social media we see the quote 'New year New Me' I didn't want this post to be the same. Back in the summer I wrote a post What I Want To Do This Summer, this was a list of a few things I wanted to achieve. 

I thought I would write another one for the New Year, here are just a few little changes I would like to either carry on doing this year or would like to add. 

Carry on Drinking 2 litres of Water 
Towards the second half of least year I got really good at drinking plenty of water. I found that it really benefited my skin, reduced the amount of headaches I was getting and just in generally felt good. I really want to try and carry this on into this year as I am really impressed with myself that I've managed to do it this far. 

Taking Time Out For Myself
We all get so caught up in the world. Whether its work, personal life or even social media. This year I really want to just take out time for myself whether its turning my phone off and reading for a couple of hours, taking a long bath, or even going on a spa day. I think this is one that everyone should do. 

Be Healthy
Last year I turned around my eating habits, I reduced the amount of sugar and fat I was eating. Im not saying I want to lose weight this year and start going to the gym ( as that won't happened) but I do want to carry on being healthy. Eating a balanced diet and exercising - I've been using a few fitness apps which help me track what I'm eating and also to do fun workouts. 

Enjoy The Little Moments
Like I've said before we get all caught up with showing the best bites on social media, we get so caught up on the little world of are phone; that we may loss out in some of the mosts special moments  in life. This year I really want to enjoy all those little things whether they are good ones fun of joy or sad ones. 

Just a few things I want to carry on and improve for this year.

Do you have anything thing you will be being into 2016?

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns