12.07.2015

Reindeers and Fairy lights

If you follow me on any social media that you will know that I have been away for the weekend. We decided to have a little family break before all the manic of Christmas begins. Honestly I didn't take that many photos during the trip, as you could have seen them in last years post. However on the last morning just before we were about to head off, we did some shopping and visited the village square. For the first time that trip I couldn't put my camera down, so to get us in the Christmas sprit, I'm going to share with you some of the gorgeous christmassy photos from that morning. 







 
Much Love 

Alice 
xx

1 comment:

  1. All these shots you have shared here are mind-blowing dear. So, thank you so much for sharing them here. This year, I have been little busy and couldn’t celebrate Christmas and that is why I am also going to celebrate it at venues in NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns