12.14.2015

Radiant Moments | Elemis Skin Care


I have always been a massive skin care freak, I could spend all day trying new products. I just love it. When I recently went away for my weekend away, I just had to have a facial and try out some of the elemis products. Elemis is always a brand that I read lots about and hear so many people loving it but never tried until now. 


When I was away I had the Elemis Tri-enzime resurfacing facial and loved it! All the produces just smell amazing, on the way out i decided to pick up a skin care set. I picked ups the Radiant Moments Normal/Combination. 

In this kit you get a cleanser, day cream, night cream and also a mask. I think those four are perfect if you traveling and need a little kit to take with you. Or even for a christmas gift. 


The four products in this kit are designed to work with each other to create the best outcome for you skin. Starting with the cleanser; New White Brightening Even Tone Cleanser 'this brightening,foaming cleanser gently removes impurities, reduces the apperaicne of excess oil to reveal super-clean and mattered completion'This is a gorgeous cleanser and I will most like get the full size when I've used up all the sample in this kit. 

Hydra-balance Day Cream ' This is an ultra-light, antioxidant rich day cream which helps provides hydration and help balance norm lot combination skin. Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture, while Meadowsweet extracts regulates oil production' I must say this day moistuirse is a lot heavier then I am used to and i was slightly worried it may course my make up to slip throughout the day. I can assure you it didn't - bonus!! 


Hydra-Nourish Night Cream 'This antioxidant rich night cream helps prevent moisture loss and works to nourish and de-stress tried skin. Hyaluronic Acid provide regular hydration and by moving skin is left feeling replenished' Again I can't not fault this product at all. Gorgeous and silky to apply and smells gorgeous. 


Lastly Herbal Lavender Repair Mask 'This skin balancing and calming mask is ideal for sensitive, blemish prone skin. The mask deeply cleanses, rebalanced and nourishes' With this mask I have found that you do get a slight tingling which they do warn you out on the packaging. For a mask I'm not too sure if it does wonders. 


Overall I do love this little kit. I think its perfect for someone who is always on the go, loves their skin care or even for a little treat for yourself! 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns