10.02.2015

September Favourites



ITS AUTUNM !!!!! 

I have been waiting to say this. I love love love Autumn and this is one monthly favourites I do not mind writing at all. I am very very happy that Autumn is here and the fact its Autumn is my first favourite! 

Staying with the Autumn theme I have loved dark nail polishes, berry lips and of course the new Autumn Starbucks illustrated cups. 

A few dark polishes Ive been loving are:OPI Got The Blues For Red and OPI Black Cherry Chutney. I just love dark on both toes and hands, add a little bit of glitter and I'm sorted! 

Berry lips are always a must for me in Autumn and a few I've been loving are Revlon Colourstay Balm Stain in 005 and Bourgeois Color Boost in Plum Russian and Urban Decay Lipgloss in Sesso. For me these just give that girlie vampy feel which I love love love!! 

To finish properly the most over excitable mostly favourites, I've ever written some random favourites. 

These two Paperchase notebook, they are just gorgeous. I have spotted a few more designed of these which I will be picking up for sure. They are just gorgeous!! 

A TV show that I've binged watched is Gotham. I am a massive marvel fan girl and love batman, and when I saw Gotham was on Netflix I had to get mt teeth into it and I must say I love it. Its an brilliant TV show and must watch if you haven't already!

Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns