10.23.2015

Autumnal Nails

As we all are very aware I love autumn and winter. I can not get enough of all the gorgeous colours, whether its the colour of the leaves, cosy jumpers or polishes. Normally every autumn I will get all my darker polishes out and have a field day, however this year as been slightly different. I have fallen in love with the neutrals. 

Today I thought I would just share with you some of my favourite colours, most of them are from OPI as i just love the brand and the finish is gorgeous. 

From more of the neutrals side of things I love, Just Lanai-ing Around and Tickle Me France-y from OPI and Violet Pastels from Orly.



From more of the darker side I love New York State of Mind from Morgan Taylor, Black Cherry Chutney and Got The Blues For Red from OPI and lastly Royal Red from Jessica.


 I love every single one of theses, and they just look gorgeous in Autumn/ Winter. 

Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns