9.17.2015

Empties | 2nd Edition



I love trying new products. I always seem to have an over full skin care and beauty draw of all sorts of products that I want to give ago, however I don't ever seem to use them up. Lately I have been keeping used up products to the side. The products that I am going to show with you today are a real mix of hair, beauty and skin care. 

Starting with hair. I always stick with the same shampoo, conditioner, hair masks and get stuck in a bit of a runt. Until a few months back when I was wondering through The Body Shop and realised that I have never tried any of there hair products. I came across the Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter. This hair mask is for coloured hair, which contains pracaxi oil, bilberry extract and linseed oil. This mask is a thick, rich intensive deep-conditions treatment to help restore and protect skin and radiance. This is brilliant for coloured hair as all the heat and colour that goes into my hair can be very damaging so this mask is a life sent! The treatment also contains UV filter. The mask is a really good one, i love the formula and how soft and gorgeous my hair felt but Im not sure if I would re-purchase. 

I can never seem to use up make up products! I just add to them. This product is the exception. I purchased it based on the hype that surrounded the product and first of all I really wasn't too sure, but slowly after using it every day I began to fall in love with Benefit Porefessional. The way it applied, to the way my make up would last all day was just amazing! So about this product its oil free, lightweight, translucent and feels like silk. It works by minimising the appearance of pores allowing the base of make up to have that flawless finish. This will be a product that will always have a place in my make up collection. I love it! 

Skin care, is my far my favourite things to buy and use! 

One product that I just love to use to removal my make up is the Camomile Cleansing Butter! I have tried so many different products from wipes, to oils to cleansing milks and nothing can bet this product!! This Body Shop product is a butter formula that melts into an oil that removals any make up from light day to day make up or slightly heavy evening make up. One thing that has been such a good point for me with how delicate it is around the eyes, many others I've used really sting the eyes and I end up having to use two products to take my make up off! This however is perfect and I love it. Camomile Cleansing Butter will always be a part in my skin care routine and I have re-purschased it. 

This last two products are samples. Both moistures. Starting with a Guinot moisture, I got given this along with a few other samples from my holiday at the beginning of August. The moisture is the Creme Bioxygene Cream, its gorgeous and hydrating which glides onto the skin perfect. I also love how this smells however this could be a issue if someone isn't a fan of fragranced products personally I loved it. 

The last sample moistures that I have used up is the Vitamin E Face Moistuiser. The product is by the brand Malin + Goetz and honestly Im not too sure how I feel about this, it hasn't dramatically changed my skin or really does anything in my opinion. To me just a meh product that I won't be re-puracahsing. 

I really do enjoying empties posts and giving mini- reviews on products that I have used up! Do you have any empires this month?

Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns