11.30.2015

The Perfect Key Winter Items



There is something about the Winter that I love; whether its the cosy jumpers, open fires and fairy lights! I just love that the days are now shorter, and we can properly get all wrapped up in layers and fur. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been building up my winter wardrobe and I wanted to share with you some of my personal key items I feel needs to be in everyones! 

Cosy warm jumpers, you can find these in every single shop at the moment. I personally love Topshop, New Look and H&M jumpers. They are all gorgeously soft and cosy. You can pair a perfect cosy jumper with jeans and boots, just gorgeous for an winter walk! 

Black knee high boots/riding boots. I had a pair of chelsea boots last year which i do still love for this year however after a while they started to hurt my feet. This year i  just loved the idea of cosy jumpers, jeans and black boots. I looked everywhere for a pair that i loved and finally found some from Pull&Bear a perfect size and price.



Accessorises, you can never have enough bags, hats or jewellery no matter what dad tries to tell me. After splurging out on a gorgeous Ted Baker cape, I needed a nice burgundy bag. I really didn't want to spend a lot on this and once again H&M didn't let me down. They always have gorgeous bags that look experience but are only £29.99!  Moving onto hats I love the black fennel floppy hats these are gorgeous all year around and dress up and outfit perfectly during the colder months!

Those are just a few of my perfect key Winter item...what are yours? 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns