11.20.2015

Prairie Pizzazz | Enchanted Edition

Once again another gorgeous parcel fell though the letter box a couple weeks ago, and very unexpected. I knew it was on its way but it arrived much sooner then I thought, if you haven't guesses already (well the tile does give it away) it was another gorgeous box from Prairie Charms. I have been working along side them and other bloggers on a few of these boxes. I can not say enough good things about them as a company and the quality of each and every item in the boxes. 

Throughout this box there is a very enchanted theme, lots of dark purples, textures, glitter and pumpkin scents. I know I say this about every box but I think this one is my favourite so far. 

First of all there was a little thank you note inside from Prairie Charms, which was such a lovely little add. Moving onto the items in the box starting with The Sweet Hostess Sugar Sticks, this is from a company that Prairie Charms have worked with. These sugar sticks are hugely popular in the USA. They can be eaten straight off of the stick or added to hot drinks, cocktails or soft drinks. They do also come in different flavours. Do check out their website, to see all the gorgeously sweet items they have. 

Onto to things from Prairie Charms themselves. Stating with cute little hair items, I love love love the hair products that they do. The bows are by far my favourite and I was so happy to see the Luna Leatherette Hair Bow, this is the most gorgeous metallic purple material. Another purple hair item, Seraphina Velvet Knot Wrap and also Anya Butterfly Head Band Duo both of these are perfect for cute little nights in or for just adding something different to a look. Aside from the bows, I also love the Knot Ties Pack, these contain no metal so they don't damage your hair. Plus the colours are just gorgeous. 

Within this box there was also a few lovely jewellery pieces. Prairie Charms do some gorgeous quirky items. In the box contains Hermonie Wand Necklace, Solace Midi Ring and Pandora Evil Eye Bracelet all three are lovely lovely pieces. 

Two non beauty bites were also in the box to tie it all together. Firstly the most amazingly autumnal smelly candles I have ever smelt. The scent of these is a very sweet spiced pumpkin, to me they are the scent of autumn. The last item in the box is this gorgeous Rosalie Quote Card which says 'she believed she could so she did' I think I'm going to get a lovely frame and place it on my desk.

Once again another gorgeous box from Prairie Charms!! Do check them out if you haven't already and do let me know if you do purchase anything. 

Much Love

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns