8.12.2015

The Most Beautiful Place On Earth | Deia Majorca

As some of you may know if you have follow me on any social media I have been on a little family holiday, to Deia which is a little village in the middle of mountains in Majorca. Deia has got to be one of the most gorgeous places I have ever visited, everything down from the views, people and food.

As a family we got up to a lot during this week; getting to swim in the clearest sea - you could see all the little fishes as well as the bottom - getting a helicopter tour of Majorca and a little donkey walk through the olive gardens to have a picnic. 

I have an wonderful time and wanted to share with you all just some of my favourites pictures from the holiday. This was a hard choice as I had taken nearly 400 photos!!! However there are still quite a few pictures in the post, but I hope you are see just how gorgeous Deia is and also how much much we all had.


















































Much Love 

Alice
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns