8.23.2015

Get Ready With Me & Follow Me Around | A Day In London

On Sunday I visited the National Portrait Museum, to see the Audrey Hepburn exhibition and I must say it was lovely! Defiantly worth a visit if your thinking about it. As I was having a cute little afternoon out I thought that I would take you along with me and also just show you how I get ready for an afternoon out! 

After rolling out of bed and spending way to long on social media, I get up and head to the bathroom. Throw my hair up in a bun, brush teeth and do my morning skin care routine. LatelyI have been loving my skin care routine and keeping it very simple, I use a Ren T-zone Control Cleansing Gel, Clarins Toning Lotion and finish with the Espa 24 hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser and The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser. 
   
 

Moving on to make up, my favourite part of the morning. For a base I start with Benefit Porefessional, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Collection Concealer and Revlon COlourstay Powder. For brows I use Benefit Gimme Brow and High Brow. For eyes Urban Decay Smoky, Revlon Liquid Liner, Estree Lauder Mascara. For a bit of bronzer I have nearly used up my Benefit Bronzer and a little Rockateur on the checks! 
        

 

I love this make up for an every day look. Outfit was super casual, just indigo jeans, a white blouse and a silver statement necklace, for shoes I just paired my nude ballet pumps. 

We arrived in London a little early, so we grabbed some lunch at Wagamammas. I have a fruit juice and grilled tuna - which was amazing!!! 

Once lunch was done, we headed across the road to the National Portrait Museum. The architecture of the building inside and out is gorgeous! We had a little wonder around the other galleries before making our way around the Audrey Hepburn exhibition.    




The exhibition was her life in pictures, starting from a few from her childhood, going through out life with all success that she had. The photos ranged from personal photos of her just being a normal girl to other on photo shoots or film sets. 

It was lovely seeing how she grow up throughout the pictures, how gorgeous she looked even when she wasn't the made focus of the picture. 

After was wondered around reading and looking through Audrey Hepburn's life, we decided to head home. Stepping out of the museum, it had stopped raining and London looked gorgeous with the dampened ground and grey sky yet everything looked like it had been polished. 


Had such a lovely afternoon in london! 

 Much Love 

Alice 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns