7.29.2015

Whats In My Holiday Beauty Bag?

I am off for our annual family holiday, in a few days. For me one of the biggest and hardest decisions is what beauty bits do I take. Being a girl that has too much make up and too many samples this can take me a rather long time. If you can at all relate, I thought it would be a good idea to give you a glares into what beauty bits I will taking with me. 

Make Up
I go extreme when it comes to make up, I always seem to have to take every type of blusher to eyeliner on my holidays with me as you never know if you may need it. Just a few of my favourite pieces I will be taking away with me are: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, Benefit High Beam, Lashes, The Body Shop Instablur BB Cream and also the primer as well. 


Even though I do normally do just take away my basic everyday make up routine, I also like to put a few new pieces or things I may have forgotten about away with me too. 

Skin Care 

I do normally just stick with my normal skin routine while I'm a way. However I will be taking a few samples away with me as well. ESPA 24hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser, ESPA Replenishing Moisturiser as well as the ESPA Pro Optimal Defence and of course St Topez in Shower Tan!! I will let you know how i get on with these little goodies! 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns