2.05.2015

Months Most Wants | February Edition

I have really been lusting over a lot of products, putting them on my metal wish list. Hoping one day i will purchase them to add to my continuously growing collection.  

I thought i would do ones of these every month or every other month, to just show you what that months most wants are. I do love reading other peoples Must Have posts so i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i do.



They are just a few things that I've got my eye on for this month. I would love to know what beauty, skin care or fashion items you have your eyes on?! 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab post love the Ted Baker Bag! Nars Sheer Glow is in my January monthly favourites - check out my review http://highmaintenance23.blogspot.co.uk
    Chloe xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post love the Ted Baker Bag! Nars Sheer Glow is in my January monthly favourites - check out my review http://highmaintenance23.blogspot.co.uk
    Chloe xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns