2.25.2015

Empties | Sample Edition


Being a skincare junkie, I hone in on anything that may help to brighten, refresh and just generally help my skin. Over the last couple of months I have gone a little bit over board with all the samples - shameful I know - theses samples are a range from ESPA and Clarins, I thought that some of you may interseted in what I thought of them and whether they are worth the price. 

ESPA Hydrating Floral Spa Fresh - This is a gorgeous toner, with an out of this world floral scent. Contains rose damascene helps to smooth and protects while neroli rejuvenates for soft replenished skin, this helps to lock in moisture for serums and moisturiser. I would defiantly repurchase this product i absolutely love it! 

ESPA Hydrating Cleansing Milk - Effective gentle cleanser which helps smoothened hydrates, works really well with the hydrating toner. Contains Soya Bean oil help to nourish and moistures, marshmallow, rose geranium and camomile to calm and smooth to leave the skin some and cleansed. This product will be on my wish list for next month, it really is worth the money!! 


Clarins Hydra-Quench Cream - This is a gorgeous light and silky feeling which just leaves the skin nourished and hydrated. I did repurchase the lotion version of this and it has defiantly made such a good improvement on my skin. Love it! 

Clarins Cleansing Milk - This cleansing milk help remove make up and impurities, contains plant extract such as gentian, hawthorn and sage which help to balance oil. I wouldn't replace this as I just didn't think it did much for my skin type and conditions but I'm sure others would love it! 

Clarins Toning Lotion - This product is alcohol free with purifying iris and sage. Removes all traces of cleaner and dirt leaving the skin soft and radiant. Tones and tights pores while helping normalise surface oil. This is such a gorgeous toner and did everything it said it would do, will be getting the full size of this for sure!! 


Claris Daily Energiser Wake Up Booster - This has a moisturising action to leave the skin feeling soft while toning refreshes proving a pleasant feeling on the skin. Skin is left looking radiant and healthy. I wouldn't repurchases this toner as I believe the previous one I talked about just worked better on my skin. 

Claris Eye Contour Balm - This product is an age fighting balm helps to minimise wrinkles, fine lines, while protecting the very variable skin around the eyes. This is a lovely product to use for anyone who may think they are 'too young for an age fighting eye cream' as ageing can start from a very young age! The product is lightweight and refreshing allowing eye makeup to be applied a lot smoothly. This is at the top pf my list for products I need! 

ESPA 24 Hour Replenishing Moisturiser - This is another product that helps protect early signs of ageing. Containing Myrrh, Frankincense and enrol which help to stimulate cell renewal, Vitunm E peach and kennel oil helps to protect from the environment. This product leaves the skin feeling soft and nourished. This really did make an improvement to my skin and because of that I shall be repurchasing! 


That are all my samples empties over the last couple of months. I would love to know if you have any samples or skin care products that you will repurchase or not? 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx





2 comments:

  1. Love Clarins there are a couple products there that I want to try out! great post x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just recently discovered how gorgeous there products are, and now I'm hocked haha! You should try some of them out differently worth it!

      Thank you!

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns