2.27.2015

Comparing Ren & Liz Earle Hot Cloth



Yes two skin care post in a week, i told you I has some crazy women who hords skin care! 

I have loved hot cloth cleanses for about a year now, they make my skin feeling so gorgeously soft and brighten. I have properly tried out over a dozen or so and have come down to my top two favourite. The Ren hot cloth cleanser and Liz Earle cleanse and polish. 

Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser - This is a gorgeous rich two-phase cleanser that purifies, decongests and gently exfoliates and removals all make up. It leaves skin refreshed, radiant, smoothed and replenished without dryness or tightness. Which retails at £16.00. I do believe this product does everything it says on the tin, its a lovely creamy texture which glides on removing everything. 



It really does leave the skin feeling gorgeous without being left dry! It doesn't really have a scent which I don't really mind. Overall I love this product I think it will always have a place sat in my skin care cupboard, it does what it says it does which I love plus is just so easy and quick to use which is always a bonus! 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - This also claims the same as the Ren cleanser, ideal for your morning or evening cleanse the formulation works on every age and skin type. This cleaner is a plant-based cleanser which also has a two-phase action. The product is free from mineral oil, has a rich and creamy texture which helps remove all traces of face and eye make up. While cleansing it gently dislodges dead skin cells and help to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. 



This product is out of this world, yes it very much does what it say like the Ren cleanser however this cleanser smells amazing, feels amazing on the skin and leaves the skin feeling gorgeous. I have noticed such a different in my skin since I've been using this product! This product retails at round about £15.50 , you can also buy the product in trios, travel sizes etc which I think is an amazing little idea. 
Over all I think I love hot cloth cleanser and theses are two of my favourite. I would love to know if you have any favourites and why?
Much Love
Alice
xx

2 comments:

  1. The Liz Earle products are great! I did get spots within the first week of using the cleanser though x

    Our review on Liz Earle is here http://morethanamoan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/an-honest-liz-earle-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Liz Earles Cleanse & Polish, been using it for a quite a few years, think its one of the best cleaners around

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns