9.09.2014

Just A Few New Beauty Products

I have wanted some new make up to add to my growing collection for a while but I just didn't know what to get, as there seems to be such a wide range of choice. So after a long think I finally decided. 


I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation so I was very intrigued and excited to see that they also have a Double Wear BB and of course I just had to have it! I'm always trying to find the best mascara possible, and when I saw Zoella saying how much she loved the Two Face Better Then Sex Mascara, I just had to try it out and so far - I've been using it for about 2 weeks - its gorgeous it gives lovely length and volume to your lashes! I also have trouble finding a bronzer that doesn't look orange or muddy so I thought I'd try out the Laura Mercier bronzer and so far I'm very happy with it not too sure how much I'm in love with it but I'll be sure to keep you updated! 


Laura Mercier bronzer £24.00 Estee Lauder Double Wear BB £29.00 Two Faced Better The Sex £16



Hope you are all having a good week and if you have gone back to school or uni then I hope it hasn't been to bad! I started college yesterday and I'm completely shattered from it! 

Much Love 

Alice
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns