4.06.2014

Whats In My Bag?!

Hello Lovlies,

Today I'd thought I would do the 'Whats In My Bag' post as I love reading and watching these on Youtube. So I thought I'd do one too so if you are as nosy as me then carry on reading!! 

My hand bag is from Accessorise, priced at £38 - I think - for me this bag is the perfect size for college and everyday! It can fit all what you need and a little bit more if your a bit of an over packing with the handbag. This bag does come with an over shoulder strap but I've taken my off as I just prefer the bag without it. 





Whats Inside? I have recently cleared out my bag so its pretty clean however I still have random lose change and receipts. I do normally have my car keys in my bag and a note book but for some reason they weren't in there! 




My purse is from Ted Baker, priced at £75.
Pink headphones
Iphone 5 in White with a Ted Baker phone case, phone case priced around £25
Glasses, I use these for college. 
The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist.
Maybelline Baby Lips In Hydrate
Compact Mirror
Lock for the gym! 

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday afternoon, and I would love to know what you keep in your handbag!

Twitter: _alicevictoria1
Instagram: _alicevictoriari 

Much Love

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns