8.04.2013

Little Outfit of The Day

Hello!!

The weather in England has been lovely and hot for the last couple weeks, however it has now got really muggy, thunder storms and everything so I thought I'd share my outfit for today!

I love this neon orange crop top it's more of a longer crop top then others available. I found crop top look gorgeous with anything that is high waisted. Today I paired it with some light denim hight waisted jeans. These jeans are more like jeggings, so are perfect during the summer months in England when it's not warm enough to get your legs out! But are still really structured. I love them! 

(Please excuse all the mess in the background)  



Hope you enjoyed this little post, and you are having a lovely summer!!

Much love 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns