8.28.2013

Rose libertine Nail Colour


First of all I’d like to say a massive sorry for the lack of posts lately! I was on holiday for a week and had other personal things going on! But I’m going to try and upload a post once a week!!

I am a very big nail polish junkie, so I very rarely have a nail polish on for more then about a couple of day!

I was going through my collection for a summer coral pretty colour and rediscovered so many loved nail polishes, which was another big bonus! However one of the colours I rediscovered was call Rose Libertine. I feel in love with it with just the name!


The colour is a gorgeous pastels coral pink, a great summer colour! I’ve been wearing this colour on my nails for about 2 weeks and I’ve only had to re-do it once, which is another big bonus!





I’m not sure whether this colour is still available but I’m sure it is! This is a greats summer colour!

Hope you are all having a good day and enjoyed this little Nail Polish post!

Much Love

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns