8.08.2013

A Little Haul!

Hello!!

Over the last couple of days i've been doing some holiday shopping, I didn't really need much but i thought i would share with you what I brought! There are a couple of clothing ideas and some skin care so lets get on with it! 

I went into Primark first and i was actually surprised with how little i brought (think it was just too hot) However i did pick up this tribal kinda print that has a neon blue though it! I've seen this skirt quite alot in Youtubers videos and i just feel in love with it! It will be perfect for a casual day or even a dresser night out! Love it! 





My other and last but in Primark was this gorgeous dungees dress, I'm not a fan of the typical dungees look but these i just fell in love with! I love the fact they are still really girly and cute! 




To be honest i was a little disappointed with the chose of clothing in my Primark! 


I have been really into skincare at the moment. After watching a couple of Youtube videos i thought i would try the new L'oreal Skin Perfection range.
I needed a new make up remover so i thought i would try the L'oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution as this claims to remove makeup with one wipe, to tones and to unclog pores (this seems to just be a cheaper and more avaliable version of the famous Biodemer) and so far i love it!! 




Another product i thought i would try out from the range is the radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator! and the smell of this is amazing and it does the job!! 


The last little product that i picked up I'm my mini haul was the Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream, and the reason to why i brought this was as simple as i had ran out of my normal moisturiser and thought i would try something new! 



I hope you enjoyed my little mini haul and comment below if you like these sort of thing! Or any ideas for posts! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

Much Love 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns