12.17.2014

The Christmas Tag



As Christmas is literally a week away now I thought it would be fitting to do the Christmas Tag. I love everything and anything to do with Christmas from the advert calendars to the mince pies! 

Before we get into the tag I would just like to say a massive sorry for the lack of posts lately, this will hopefully pick up as we go into the new year - fingers crossed! 

Lets get on with the tag. Enjoy!!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I love the good classic christmas films the ones we all watch as a family on christmas however my complete favourites are: Elf, Naivety and The Grinch. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Morning for sure as early as possible - even though we aren't children anymore!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Properly just everyone having a good time together, laughing, playing with new toys or games. Dad always being the last people to keep his hat on!

4. Favourite festive food?
Everything!!! I love the food at Christmas - Christmas Cake, mince pies, roast dinner - I could go on!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Getting a brand new camera when i was little and going around vlogging everyone and taking there photos whether they were happy about it or not!! 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
For me its the smell of baking, whether that be the christmas cake or little festive cakes. When the kitchen smells like a bakery I know its nearly christmas. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes we do, ever since we were very little children we would always go and see our local Pantomime and then come home track Santa and see how late our parents would allow us to stay up! To this day we still do the same thing and I think we always will even when we have children ourselves. 

8. What tops your tree?

A very old and very drunken fairy - this year I think she is pretty straight hooray!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

Being the girlie girl I am and wanting to be a princess when I was little properly a horse or a castle! 10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The best part of Christmas for me is how you can still feel and act like little children for that one day and really appreciated the things in life that we are able to enjoy and of course the food! 


I hope you enjoyed, I would love to tag everyone to do this tag (if you don't have a blog just leave the answers in the comments below) and let me know when you have done it as i would love to read them all. 

Merry Christmas 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns