11.26.2014

Perfume of the Month




I have always loved Marc Jacobs perfume from the packaging to the gorgeous scents. I got given the original Dasiy perfume for my birthday a few years back and cherished every single drop. When i used it all up i was completely gutted, and for sure wanted to re-purchese it but never got round to it. That was until i had a sample of Dasiy Dreamer in a magazine i picked up and OH...MY...GOD!!! I fell in love (again) this has to be my perfect scent in a bottle. Everything is just so amazong about this perfume the bottle the scent just everything.

Im sure once again i will cherish every last drop. 

What is your favourite perfume at the moment? 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Cologne is really great in the world of fashion and style. Today many of us jump to the internet as our first option for any purchase. Personally I like to apply descent and soft scented cologne. If you are man then here the top colognes for men to purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns