10.13.2014

Pamper Evening Routine

Before i get into anything i would just like to say how sorry i am that i haven't been blogging in a little while. Honestly i didn't know what to write about and just wasn't up for it! I hope you can understand that sometimes life just gets in the way in good ways and bad. I can promise you this i will try my hardest to get back the blogging bug and give you blogs that i enjoy writing as much i hope you enjoy reading! 

Over the last couple of weeks i have had a massive over load of pamper evenings. These are a great pick me up, de-stress and perfect when you want a little girlie time on your own or with friends. After recently having our bathroom re-done i have been making use of our lovely new free standing bath - bliss! 

A couple of weeks ago i posted a picture on Twitter of what i like to use when I'm having a pamper evening asking if you would like to see a blog post on it and you all seemed like you really wanted me to, so here you are this is my little pamper evening. Enjoy! 













I hope you are all having a lovely day and once again i am very sorry for the lack of posts but i can promise you that will change!! 

Much Love 

Alice
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns