5.30.2014

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips Review


Hello Lovelies, 

Over the last couple of months, I have turned into a bit of a lip product sort of girl anything from a lipstick to a tint. When I saw the new Gelly Hi Shine Lips advertised on the telly I just had to try them out. I love the nail varnish version of this when they were released last summer and to this day they are my go to polishes! Anyways.... I had a lot of expectation towards the new Barry M lip product line, and they haven't disappointed so after! 

The colours I picked up are Vega Cherry Red which is a plumy sort of colour, Electra Hot Pink which is a pinky red and lastly, Sirius Pink which is a very barbie pink colour!



Vega Cherry Red


Electra Hot Pink


Sirius Pink


Theses lip products apply amazing to the lip, really pigmented and feel very moisturising on. The colour is very build able, and seems to last all day, however it does fade a little but the colour still looks amazing. Even after eating and drinking I find the product to still be as a bold colour as it did when it was applied. The only thing that I don't like is how glossy they can be when first applied I  prefer them after a couple hours. The packaging is just basic I like the fact the colour of the packing is the colour of the lip product however I have found the lids coming off while they have been in my make up bag!

The only colour I wasn't a fan of use Sirius Pink only because its too much of a barbie pink for me and just didn't suit my skin tone but I love the others. I feel like the plum one will be most worn later on this year, or even on nights out in the summer!

I purchased mine from boots £4.99 a bargain!!

Overall I love this product and will be adding to my little collection that I have already!


Left: Sirius Pink Middle:Vega Cherry Red Right: Electa Hot Pink


I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any products you'd like to me review then leave your suggestions below! I hope you are having a lovely friday and have a gorgeous weekend!

Much Love
Alice
x

1 comment:

  1. Really like sirius pink :)

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns