5.04.2014

My Spring Essentials


 Hello Lovlies,

Spring is well under way and the sun is shining, which gave me inspiration for this post. I am going to show you what my spring essentials are, there is a mixture of fashion items a bit of beauty and one random item! I hope you enjoy! 



White Cut Out Shell Top - River Island 


Moto Tile Print Leigh Jeans - Topshop 

White Ditsy Floral Print Wrap Skort - New Look


HandBag - H&M

Pout Polish - Sleek

Drinks Plastic Cup - New Look 

To me all these items sum up Spring and should be in everyones wardrobe. I am in love with the floral prints, pastels colours and sun shine. 
If you enjoyed this post then let me know as I'm thinking of doing this sort of thing in the different seasons, just letting you know what I'm loving! 

I hope you a re having a lovely day in the sunshine! 

Much Love 

Twitter: _alicevictoria1
Instagram: _alicevictoriari

Make sure you follow me on bloglovin! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. love the top! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bag is to die for !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns