3.30.2014

My Updated Morning Skin Care Routine

Hello Lovlies,






Today I thought that I would share with you my updated skin care routine, I feel like I have finally found products that do make a difference to by skin and so I thought Id share them with you! Most of these products are new but I have already seen such a difference in my skin, as its looking clearer and brighter which is what I want to achieve!

The cleanser that I've been using is The Body Shop 'Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter,' this product is amazing! This is the first cleansing balm/butter that I have used and I'm completely converted! This product melts into your skin as it warmed up in your fingers and removes everything. I wash it off using a Hot Cloth as its more luxuries and doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. It does say for all skin types however I don't know how well an oilier skin would get on with it as it does melt into an oil!

The exfoliater that I've been using is Soap & Glory 'Scrub Your Nose In It' this product is a very abrasive scrub so I only use it on my t-zone once a couple of days and in the last 2 weeks that I have been using it, my blackhead on my chin and nose has reduced and my pores look a lot cleaner. The only annoying thing about this product is when you have washed it all off you can still feel the particles on your skin - so make sure you double double wash your skin after using the product apart from that its an really good exfoliater!

For an everyday day cream I use the No7 'Essential Moisture Day Cream' this is just your bob - standard day cream. I have been using this product the longest and it has got rid of my dry patches I used to get on my skin. However it is quite a thick for a day cream so you do have to wait a little bit before putting your make up one but apart from that i would repurchase it again.

This is a new eye cream to my collection and it is just amazing. Its the Soap & Glory 'You Won't Believe Your Eyes' This product claims to 'help tired eyes with brighting moisture serum with puff ease 360' and it really does. This is a roll on eye cream and the roller bit is cold when it goes on under the eyes. This is to help with the reduction of puffy eyes. I don't suffer from puffy eyes however it has made my eyes look brighter in the morning. A must buy for any age!

I am a massive lip balm hoarder however I think I have found my favourite ever and its the Elemis 'Loving Lip Quenching Lip Balm' I use this product thought out the day aswell as at the end of my skin care routine. It leaves lips feeling soft and nourished. At the moment it is my favourite!

Lastly this is a product I put on just before I'm about to do my make or if I'm just going to have a no make up day. Its the Soap & Glory 'Bright Here, Bright Now' Instant-Radiance Energy Boost Balm. This stuff is amazing!! It comes out as a nude colour and as tiny reflective particulars in it, then when applied to the skin it just gives the skin a bit of a pick me up! This is a great product for the beach if you want that nourishment from a moisture and the glowy look all in one! A must buy for the summer!



I hope you are all having a lovely Mother Days, and the plans you have, I've just come back from a lovely lunch out!

Much Love 

Twitter: _alicevictoria1
Instagram: _alicevictoriari

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns