3.11.2014

My Favourite Nude Polish

Hello Lovlies,

I am a massive nail polish border, however i always go back to the same ones - The Nudes! For me a Nude is a go to polish whether its for an occasion for just on a day to day. They make the nails look clean, neat and tidy and complete a look. Today i thought that id share my favourite ones with you! 



Pink Nudes
Essie - Not Just A Pretty Face - Left
OPI - Sweet Memories - Middle
Essie - Ballet Slippers - Right



 Beige Nudes
OPI - Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? - Right
Barry M - Mushroom - Middle
OPI - Over The Taupe - Left



What are your favourites nail polishes?
I hope you enjoyed this little post, and are having a lovely day whatever your plans are! I will be uploading another post on Thursday! 

Much Love 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns