2.21.2014

My Everyday Make Up

Hello Lovelies!

Today little post is my Everyday Make Up! This is the make up that i will wear on daily basis, and not tend to mix up very often! However if i do want a little bit of a change i will switch up my lipsticks depending on how i feel and also what I'm wearing! My make up will change if I'm getting ready for an occasion! – if you'd like to see an occasion make up look then let me know!

Make – Up
·      L’oral Paris True Match Foundation in colour Rosy Ivory
·      Revlon ColourStay Concealer in colour 02 Pale (undereyes)
·      Benefit Erase Paste in colour 1 Fair
·      Bare Minerals Ready Foundation in colour R110
·      Naked Palette Eye shadow in Buck (eyebrows)
·      Seventeen Clear Definition Mascara (eyebrows)
·      Benefit Hoola Bronzer
·      Collection Blush in colour 02 Bashful
·      Topshop Glow in colour Gleam
·      Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eyeliner in colour 01 Blackened Black
·      Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in colour 005 Nude
·      Topshop Liner in colour Black Cab
·      Topshop False Lash in colour Black
·      Rimmel London Apocalips in colour 101 Celestial




I keep all my brushes in the cute little plant pot that i got from ikea! It is the perfect size for me too keep all my brushes out.



I hope whatever you are doing today you have a lovely time! I shall be posting another post on Monday!

Much Love

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns