2.19.2014

Little Trip To London!

Hello Lovies!! 

First of all i just want to say a massive sorry!!!! I have completely abanded my blog in the last couple of months, however i have made a schedule so i plan to stick to it!! 

Now thats out of the way, we can get to the main point to this litte blog! 

I am currently on the train into London and thought i would share my outfit with you all :) 

Please bare in mind that i will be wearing my winter coat aswell, i just dont have it on in the pictures as like always its freezing in England!! 


Top left: Dress is River Island - i brought this recently and love it! It is a gorgeous skater dress that you can dress up or down. I love it because of the cute collar that it has - i think this is a must have for this season! 
Top Right - Bow shoes are Primark - these were my Christmas Day shoes and i properly spend about 3-4 weeks trying to find a cute pairs of shoes and these £4 bargains were the ones! A comfortable everyday shoe! 
Bottom Left - Bag is Asos - ive had this bag for a while now and i love it! Its the perfect little run around bag if you dont want to bring your bigger bag out with you and you can still fit all your bits and bobs in it too! 
Bottom Right - i decided to do my hair and make up quite relaxed today! If youd like a daily hair or make up routine then comment below!! 

So im off now to have a lonely day in london! I hope whatever you have planned for today you have a lovely day!!

Much love 

Xx

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely :)

    ella x

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns