7.07.2013

June Monthly Favourite

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, had some personal stuff to deal with however i am back with a Monthly Favourite!

The most exciting and favourite thing this month was my birthday! Turning 18! However i do have other beauty and random ones to share with you!

Firstly i have be loving the Revlon Foundation, I'm a big fave of finding really good high street make up and this is just amazing. it lasts all day on the face and does give you a more full coverage look so i mostly where this foundation when I'm going out however it is a lovely day foundation!



Another of my favourites and one that is always being raved about in the beauty world is the Collection Lasting Perfecting (i thinks its called that..) this is amazing and does what it says! Another big recommendation for a good high street concealer!


One of my other much loved product is the Rimmel Stay Matt powder. It really does what it says! even though i have dry skin it doesn't dry my skin out or look cake, it just hold my foundation on all day and i love that! Plus its really cheap too!


I got this palette about a year ago and it is my favourite by far! A lot of beauty girls have raved about this and i must say its on i always go to whether its for filling in my brows or doing a natural day look. You can really do anything with his pallet and that's why once again I've spend the whole month using it. The range of colours are really good and they last all day with or without an eye primer.



Some random favourites of this month have been:

  • My iPad Mini - Which i got for my birthday and didn't realise how small it really was however its just amazing for any girls who are out and about a lot and need everything to be in one place. Even though i do have my phone i just find it easy to read books watch videos alot better!
  • Demi Lovato new Album - This had been in my cars for weeks just replaying over and over again. Enough said! 
  • Prezzo - This is one of my most loved places to eat! The food is always amazing and i would highly recommend it!
Thank you for reading my little monthly favourites! Comment below if you like these and want to see more or ideas of other things i could write about! 
Hope your all having a lovely day!

Much Love 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns